PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE QUOTE
Taking risks is part of owning and operating a business. If your business depends on interacting with members of the public, you need to be protected with public liability insurance coverage. With an affordable policy from Crosby Insurance, you’re protected against personal injury claims, property damage and legal costs associated with claims should an accident occur. At Crosby Insurance, we tailor our public liability insurance policies to your company’s specific needs, so you never have to worry about being protected. Foregoing business public liability insurance is failing to prepare for your future. Don’t leave your business exposed, get your public liability quote today!
PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE BROKER
Crosby Insurance is here for you.
Even with the best equipment, training and planning, accidents are unavoidable. In the event a member of the public is injured or killed on your business property, having public liability insurance can mean the difference between running a successful business and shuddering your company. When accidents do happen, Crosby Insurance Brokers will be by your side and protect your business.
Typical Areas of Exposure
Though personal injury is the most frequent claim, your company could also be at risk for types of claims you haven’t even considered. At Crosby Insurance Brokers, we’re prepared to get you the best cover possible so you can run your business confidently. Knowing you are protected on your business public liability insurance policy.
Business public liability insurance
- loss of/ damage to property
- Obstruction, nuisance, trespass or interference with rights of way, air, light, water or others.
- Wrongful detention, imprisonment, eviction, arrest, or invasion of the right to privacy.
public liability Insurance Quote-
policy can also be extended to cover unforeseeable events such as:
- Health & Safety at work – legal defense costs
- Motor contingent liability
- Movement of obstructing vehicles
- Leased, hired or rented premises
- Cross liability
- Car park and Cloakroom liability – i.e. where a car or personal belonging of a person are held in trust by you or in your custody or control
- Data Protection Act – liabilities arising under the Data Protection Act to pay compensation for damages or distress
- Consumer Protection Act – legal costs & expenses
- Bona-fide – sub-contractors
- Defective Premises Act
- Product Liabilities
- Property owners and Blocks of flats
- Much more…
Public Liability insurance Broker
It’s obvious that a public liability policy from Crosby Insurance Brokers will help you protect your business in a number of possible scenarios. You’re probably wondering how such wide coverage will effect your bottom line. Using a quality public liability insurance Broker means our cover doesn’t have to be expensive. We understand that researching dozens of policies is time consuming and frustrating. As a public liability insurance broker, we are able to provide instant online quotes from several insurers at once, so you know you’re always getting the best deal. No more endless internet searches, which means no more wasted time.
When you have a Public liability policy and you employ someone to work for you, the Public liability policy does not automatically cover the Employee for Employee injuries at work. You will need to extend the existing Public liability policy to include Employers liability or take a separate Employers liability policy.
Don’t wait for a catastrophe to take action. Get in touch with our specialized brokers today for your instant quote and coverage options. It’s fast, easy and customized for you.