Thatched Property Insurance

Call Us Now! On 0191 2130748 or complete our online form!

Crosby Insurance Brokers offer specialist thatched insurance for homes and properties with thatched or partly thatched roofs.

We have a team of people who understand the unique characteristics of thatched properties and how best to protect them. If your current home has a thatched roof or if you are in the process of buying a home with a thatched roof then you will know that a specialist thatch insurance policy is needed.

We will also provide insurance cover if your thatched property is listed. Remember – our thatched home insurance policy provides cover for buildings and/or contents.

Cheap Thatched Property Insurance

Key features of our thatched property insurance

  • Standard household cover which specialises in insuring thatched roof properties
  • Alternative accommodation in the event of insured peril, e.g. your home becomes uninhabitable after an insured loss
  • Cover for fire, lightning and storm damage (excluding fences, gates and hedges)
  • Cover also available for let properties or holiday homes
  • Cover if used as a holiday home
  • Cover if listed
  • Covered if the property is of non standard construction

If you would like an instant quote for your Thatched Property insurance, please call a member of our team now on 0191 213 0748

We offer more than just a policy

See what we can do for you today