Cyber liability insurance
Online criminals from outside the country had encrypted the company’s files, demanding a hefty ransom to unlock the data. The company was losing thousands in missed orders by the day, it pays to have Cyber liability insurance.
Worse yet, this cyber attack wasn’t the first: earlier that year the company had been hit with a denial of service attack, shutting down their website.
It took four days to reconstruct the data and the hackers were never caught.
cyber crime insurance
Cyber liability is a question of “WHEN” not “IF”
Data drives the organizations of today’s world. Business of all sizes have had a cyber attack or data breach, with the average cost to rectify rising to £6.5 million per occurrence. There is more need to have cyber crime insurance for your business.
One stolen laptop, one careless employee, a virus or even paper records that fall into the wrong hands, can create a financial and reputational consequence affecting your business for years to come.
cyber insurance providers
Crosby Insurance Brokers is a leading Cyber insurance providers in the UK
With a comprehensive cyber insurance providers policy, you can feel confident you’re covered in case of data breaches and related issues, including:
- Data compromise protection to cover employee and customer information if your data should ever be hacked, stolen (physical and electronic), corrupted, or subject to procedural errors or internal fraud
- Legal cost protection incurred by legal reviews
- Forensic services to assist in determining the nature, extent, and perpetrators of an electronic breach
- Personal services for any persons affected, which may include help line services, credit monitoring and case managers for identifying theft victims.
- Public relations costs paid for firms to review and respond to the potential impact of the data compromise
- Costs of legal defense in an event that the company is sued due to the breach
- Identity recovery protection to identity fraud victims and restore their credit history and records. This includes owners, employees and family members.
We can help protect your business against damage to electronic data, virus or malware attack, liability to third parties, and also help recover the cost of:
- Restoring and recreating data to your system
- Restoring systems to pre-attack levels
- Lost business and unforeseen expenses
- Public relations services, to communicate with outside parties concerning a computer attack and your public response
cyber insurance uk
Cyber insurance UK
Cyber insurance UK is available for any business, small and large, nonprofit organizations, and retailers. You may be able to save cost by bundling coverage with another policy to create a comprehensive suite of cover for those looking to buy cyber insurance UK.
Crosby Insurance Brokers can help you asses the risks to your business, and get you the protection you need in today’s data reliant world.
The Crosby Insurance Brokers Difference
You may think you want the cheapest insurance you can find, but realize you may not be getting everything you bargained for with your cyber insurance policy
While most insurance products are similar in price and function, insurance providers are very different when it comes to structuring a policy that actually covers you.
There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all insurance policy when it comes to your cyber insurance cover.
We protect people we know and care about, and that means we always look for ways to protect you better, including carefully choosing the insurance companies we represent to be both affordable and responsive.
Click on the quote request button now and let the professionals at Crosby Insurance Brokers help you forge the strongest shield possible to help you protect the things you care about most.