4x4 Insurance From Crosby Insurance Brokers
You may have had a 4x4 vehicle for some time or you may have just changed to a 4x4 from having had a private car. Either way you have this type of vehicle for a reason and what ever the use you need to have specialist 4x4 Insurance for your car. Despite the best efforts of the government with increased road tax for your 4x4 car you feel that this is the type of vehicle for you. You will soon discover that the premiums charged for this type of vehicle and obtaining competitive LV Insurance is proving a little difficult because the different insurance companies premiums are from one extreme to another. Some are competitive enough but many are expensive, your current insurers may have charged a substantial extra premium when you changed from the car that you had before to your new 4x4 Insurance was a bit on the chunky side.
Let me explain what most insurers think about 4x4 vehicles.
- Most insurers in recent years have had claims histories for this type of vehicle which have caused insurers to incur significant losses on their accounts for these vehicles
- Insurers statics show that these vehicles have a history of being stolen to order and shipped out of the country.
- Motor accidents particularly if a pedestrian is involved have incurred higher level of personal injury pay out as the size and weight of a 4x4 vehicle can often cause more damage than a standard saloon vehicle
- There was a tendency in the past to modify the vehicle and for some time the fashion item of choice was bull bars. Made of steel and heavy these also caused higher incidents of damage to property and injury to other road uses.
- All in all a lot of insurers have a history with these vehicles and because of the insurers history of providing LV Insurance very often the insurers claims history for this type of vehicle is historically poor.
- As a consequence the insurers will apply substantially higher premiums to reflect the higher risk or simply not provide any cover for this type of vehicle.
As you can see insurers in the main do not like providing Off-Road Insurance because the claims history for this type of vehicle is not appealing.
With our connection with 4x4 Insurance we think this is no longer the case. We believe that this vehicle is not owned by people who represent a lower risk to insurers, as Government legislation and other expenses associated with this type of vehicle, means that the profile of the typical buyer of this type of vehicle has changed and the risk previously associated with owning a 4x4 vehicle has changed.
Getting Competitive LV Insurance Is Now Available
Crosby Insurance Brokers has been working with Off-Road Insurance for some time and we know the time is right to start making this 4x4 Insurance scheme available to our clients.
As we have mentioned previously the owners of 4x4 vehicles have changed to those people who really need a 4x4 vehicle for their, work, or particular circumstances, so now is a great time to find out what we can do for you, for those customers who need great protection and value for their Off-Road Insurance. As you know finding the right insurers who understand your needs and that of your LV Insurance then we have brought this all together in one policy.
How Crosby Insurance Brokers can help with your LV Insurance
To find out about our great Off-Road Insurance deal all you need do now, is complete the short, easy to fill in quote form at the top of this page and let us take care of this for you. We will get you an exclusive quotation for your LV Insurance cover with outstanding cover and a competitive premium. Don't wait before you do anything else just complete the form and let us get this started